Mindful Moments Health & Wellness
Join us for free classes led by certified instructors.
Yoga Class Details
- Days: Tuesday and Thursday evening, Saturday morning
- Time: Tuesday from 5:45 – 6:45 p.m., Thursday from 5:45 – 6:45 p.m., Saturday from 8 – 9 a.m.
- Manatee Lagoon has 30 yoga mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis; feel free to bring your own if you prefer or just in case we run out
- Cost: FREE, but advance registration is required
- Sign-ups open weekly for evening yoga classes on Thursday at 7 p.m. for both evening yoga classes the following week. Sign-ups open weekly for the Saturday morning yoga classes at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday prior to the class.
- Registration caps at 50 students, students must be 21 years of age or older
Manatee Lagoon is pleased to offer these Mindful Moments health and wellness classes to the general public, as part of its effort to serve the local community. As possible and weather permitting, all classes are offered outside alongside the beautiful Lake Worth Lagoon. On occasion, if indoor space is not available when the facility has been rented for a private meeting or event, a class may be canceled due to inclement weather. Rental of the facility helps offset the operating expenses of our center, which helps keep admission and parking free, and supports all of the special programs and events we offer. Manatee Lagoon is dedicated to educating the public about manatees and Lake Worth Lagoon, and inspiring communities to preserve and protect Florida’s environment and wildlife for future generations.