- Age: Adult (specific age is unknown)
- Sex: Female
- Size: 10.5 ft. (319 cm.) in length
- Weight: 1,700+ lbs.
- History: She was found stranded in Savannah, GA during a king tide. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources and Clearwater Marine Aquarium Research Institute worked to relocate her back into the wild on Oct. 2, 2019.
- August 1, 2020: The below movement data shows Jno's movement from July 1 to July 5. In this time, Jno has traveled approximately 21 miles.
- Jno is no longer being tracked at this time.