- Age: Adult (specific age is unknown)
- Sex: Male
- Size: 10 ft. (305 cm.) in length
- Weight: 1,300 lbs.
- History: He was captured on May 30, 2018 at Dungeness Dock in Cumberland Sound, Florida for a Northern Atlantic Coast Study. He utilized the Cape Canaveral Energy Center as his primary warm water site.
- April 30, 2020: The below movement data shows Mayfield's movement from March 25 to April 24. In this time, Mayfield has traveled approximately 281 miles.
- Mayfield is no longer being tracked at this time.