The public is welcome back to Manatee Lagoon's outdoor grounds. On weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., you're invited to come enjoy the observation deck and outdoor amenities. Please note that Manatee Lagoon is closed on weekends, and the indoor facility and second-floor observation deck remain closed until further notice.
To watch our livestreaming Manatee Cam to see what's swimming in the outflow, click here. To explore our free virtual learning resources, click here. Stay tuned for reopening updates and more here at www.VisitManateeLagoon.com.
Manatee Lagoon has a wide range of amenities for the entire family to enjoy! Amenities include:
- Free admission and parking
- Multifunctional education center (temporarily closed)
- Two levels of interactive exhibit space and observation areas (temporarily closed)*
- Picnic area and shaded solar pavilions
- Gift store (on-site temporarily closed, online store open)
- Snacks, ice cream and beverages available for purchase in on-site gift store (temporarily closed)
- Manatee webcam
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) accessibility
- Manatee Lagoon does not allow any pets on the property. We do, however, allow trained service animals on site.
- Feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- For security purposes, luggage, large or rolling backpacks and duffel bags are not permitted at Manatee Lagoon. Unfortunately, the center is not able to provide on-site storage at this time. Please help us keep our center safe for all visitors. Thank you for your understanding.
*Please note: when the facility is fully open, the upstairs space and observation deck will be closed during private events. Thank you for your understanding, as the proceeds from these events help offset Manatee Lagoon’s operating expenses and allow us to further support our mission.